Oreo Cookies - broken, one big mess
I buy these cookies all the time, I just bought two bags from Stop and shop in Rockville ct they were all broken in to small pieces both bags, there was nothing worth eating, Took back to the store they said they were sorry but I open the bag and there not sure if I dropped it on my own so would not let me return them, what a waste of money this was, This was the second time this has happen think someone need to check to see what is going on, someone is giving us *** for our moneyf01cae9 review #475436
You may also like
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "My name is lynn my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org I was feeding my baby lays BBQ CHIPS IN CAME ACCROSS THIS looks like rodent has been baked into the..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "Rev. Mark Anderson , a secret closet necrophile, hung himself inside the parsonage , and this has been a deep dark secret for nearly twenty years. This church requires an exorcism..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."