Oreo Cookies - broken, one big mess
I buy these cookies all the time, I just bought two bags from Stop and shop in Rockville ct they were all broken in to small pieces both bags, there was nothing worth eating, Took back to the store they said they were sorry but I open the bag and there not sure if I dropped it on my own so would not let me return them, what a waste of money this was, This was the second time this has happen think someone need to check to see what is going on, someone is giving us *** for our money1067df43 review #475436
You may also like
- "A hair was found in a cookie of ITC Sunfeast Farmlite purchased from a local store. The matter has been raised on Facebook and Twitter but the company hasn't shown..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I bought the six pack of Oreo cookies (original) and it was put together backwards with a dot of cream inside, I am not standing for this. I paided for..."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Welcome to my thoughtsâ€¦. I am allowed to do that here in the US, so why not take advantage of it. I should celebrate my independence every day of the..."