Oreo Cookies - broken, one big mess
I buy these cookies all the time, I just bought two bags from Stop and shop in Rockville ct they were all broken in to small pieces both bags, there was nothing worth eating, Took back to the store they said they were sorry but I open the bag and there not sure if I dropped it on my own so would not let me return them, what a waste of money this was, This was the second time this has happen think someone need to check to see what is going on, someone is giving us *** for our moneyc1d0714
You may also like
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "I bought the six pack of Oreo cookies (original) and it was put together backwards with a dot of cream inside, I am not standing for this. I paided for..."
- "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "Welcome to my thoughtsâ€¦. I am allowed to do that here in the US, so why not take advantage of it. I should celebrate my independence every day of the..."